Sunday, November 26, 2006
Where Are The Papers In Poptropica
Hi!
I'll just write something, because I would have to occupy myself with other meaningful things. The university will (brazenly) more and more of me! Since I have introduced a new game quickly: cuneiform memory. We then have a whole table full of cuneiform characters are on small cards and if you can read it correctly, we should put it to his pile. But nobody wants to play with me so I do it all alone. And the longer you look at the cuneiform see Staring things, the more pictures you can see in them ;-).
Monday is my 2nd Unit turn, which I find not nearly as bad as as first.
Here in the ESG have we had last Donnerstas Christmas crafting! It was great fun. So, that's actually already.
Jumpa lagi, Steffi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment