Thursday, March 1, 2007

Antique Steamer Trunk, Va

I

Steffi!

is now the first week has passed already in Asia. We started in Kuala Lumpur, were shopping at the Petronas Towers, in China Town in the Petalingstreet, we have more than an hour with a man in the National Mosque to talk about Islam and are then going down to Singapore where Michael has a girlfriend. The two are then first left for Indonesia and I was amused in Singapore. Next up at the Taman Negara National Park, and now we are in Alor Setar with a friend, Rohaya. In brief, the travel route. The course, says nothing about all the other beautiful and strange things that we experience. It is wonderful to be able to speak Malay and again because it's really exciting to be with white in Malaysia to be accosted, it is all much better if you like Michael has long blonde hair. On every street corner, he hears: loocking handsome, beautiful to hear. I have to marry Rumschlag only offered with the usual. Time and again we meet the same people here in Malaysia, more often times German or other nice people with whom one is making something and then unterhoelt. In Taman Negara, it was a bit of a shock experience that has proven to be not as bad in retrospect. We wandered in the jungle, when suddenly I realized that my whole leg is full of blood. Then we are back to the jetty and as one of the local guides then said, oh ... jaja blood is probably a leech. And he was right. I found the beast in my shoe, then we are dead or drowned afterwards to make sure. :-) Now we can
us a little further verwoehnun durchfuettern of Rohaya and then we go to meienr sister Anne to Brunei tomorrow.

greeting loved ones, Steffi

0 comments:

Post a Comment