Monday, July 16, 2007

Biotene Lactose Intolerance

And now I'm gone ..

Hi!

After a just a little more stressful semester, I made this a little more stressful that I have it shortened by a week and have moved as exams, deadlines, household work etc. all of one week earlier, I will now take me 10 weeks in Syria, more or less recover. I'm going to dig for Tall Mishrifeh Qatna or how it is, with its old name. There undermines the Prof and my uni with him a bunch of other people whom I Now would be a part. Tomorrow morning we start already.
When do you want more info: www.qatna.de
I'll try to when I come here regularly then once on the Internet to publish one or the other report. Only the Internet should be there not be so very well. Now I am undone still a bit in the heat here in Germany, before I got to go tomorrow. In Krefeld
then I'll be the first week of October, only for the people who are interested.

Thank you all and the students beautiful Semesterfrien,

Steffi

0 comments:

Post a Comment