Monday, February 18, 2008

Ano Anf Mad Cow Disease

cashgoddess_de @ 2008-02-18T16: 43:00

was unexpectedly totally me this afternoon removed a wisdom tooth
The matter has affected me almost completely off guard, because I had to complain about any tooth pain.. Furthermore, this is the first time that had to be addressed to my teeth a bit.
I am equipped with very good teeth and so far I was not even a missed fillings. So I'll
spend this evening well before the PC, so a chance for you to meet me in the messenger!

At least I could enjoy the last weekend still unwavering party fun. could organsieren The VIP tickets which my wiener for a cost of 90 € for me to have paid off: D
I find it absolutely awesome that my subjects just knew that I was stopped on the last weekend in Vienna, and thus was close to him .... and still out of reach!
And what has made my Vienna sausage it while I celebrated! * Laughs *
your evening was certainly not as good as mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment