A few weeks ago I stumbled in looking for some new BL dramas about a CD that made me falter. Black cover with a "comic figure" of a quite cute sheep and headed "羊 で おやすみ" - Hitsuji de Oyasumi.
"What is this? This should be a drama? Hmm .. who would do with it?"
On closer inspection, and a bit of search work on the net I had to find that it is generally not a drama. No, it is a "sleep aid". Quite well known and Seiyuus popular among sheep for you.
Sounds crazy? And it is. XD
But my curiosity has been victorious in the end anyway. I wanted to hear at this, of course, starting with volume 1 with the beautiful title "僕ら の 声 で" - Bokura no Koe de . The Seiyuus that are here for you, they are Ishida Akira & Hoshi Souichirou .
So, at first I could hardly keep back a laugh and I am giggling and gniggernd rolled back and forth. Sleep was not to really think. (Somehow I now also steals the dull feeling that at all the intention of the artist war. ^ ^ Wie hinterhältig ...* g *)
Jedenfalls gibt es mittlerweile 12 Alben plus zwei Specials und weitere stehen auch bereits in den Startlöchern.
Vol. 12 ist just gerade heute erschienen.
Und mein persönlicher Favorit, den ich erst vor kurzem in die Finger bekommen habe:
Series night in sheep Vol.11 "Senorita ☆ I Mataseta" ~ Inoue Kazuhiko
Haaaahhhhh ......
Ich liebe seine Stimme !!
Thank you, Inoue
THANK YOU! !
0 comments:
Post a Comment