Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Who Is Dating The Singer Sammie?

cashgoddess_de @ 2008-08-20T14: 41:00

I'm back from my spontaneous trip to Italy, and as you can probably imagine I am with a bag more arrived than departed * g *
The yield of my shopping trips: 2 jeans, 2 tops, 2 pairs of flip flops, a pair of high heels, 2 hand pockets, 6 shirts, 6 west and jackets as well as a lot of jewelry and hair accessories: D go

In terms of clubs and was nothing to be desired - the disco with a waterfall and pool was exactly to my liking and I celebrated until the next Morning. Auschlafen I could then at least pleasant 28 degrees on my beach chair!

The 15th August is celebrated with the Italians really big, so I was still in the enjoyment of a huge fireworks on the beach. Then, in all the bars they celebrate and I am a bit mixed with the crowd;)








were
Unfortunately, the Four days too short to relax really sleep.
But in 13 days to go to even my flight to Ibiza. 2 weeks All Inclusive stay at the famous Playa d'en Bossa:) The only problem will be to cram dozens of pairs of shoes in luggage: D
So slaves look to you to come quickly to the next post office or to your bank branch, so I your tribute to time on 2 September can stow away in my suitcase!

0 comments:

Post a Comment