Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sutlan Sandane Craigslist

Back from Ibiza

could not wait - now is the moment to come back to your goddess of Spain!

The multi-week holiday in Ibiza was fantastic! I have all the major clubs with Visiting venerated - and in beverage prices of 10 € for a sip of water vulgar you can imagine how much I have invested there for cocktails and mixed drinks * g * But in addition to long
Partynä ; highest I have seen some sights and went with a speed boat to Formentera. Now I can confirm that Formentera is not called wrongly "the Caribbean of the Mediterranean". Gorgeous white sandy beaches with crystal clear turquoise water * dream *... When more time shopping in Ibiza I then completely ransacked my account * * laugh! Not for nothing
brought my suitcase at the return flight full 4kg overweight on the scales: D

you ask yourself whether I've wasted my holidays and occasionally a thought of my slave?
Ohja, sometimes I actually thought of my subjects - always when I stood again in front of the ATM at the maximum fix * lol *

was the hotel of course, the possibility of internet access at to use but I just did not feel even a minute of my awesome vacation to waste before the PC to contact my subjects : D

at home waiting for me first then a "winter" with most inclement weather and only 6 ° C.
The only small consolation was the parcels, which were waiting for me. My subjects
Pirilampo has all the open items Vive Maria bought my current wish list. Very good, just keep it up!

Here are some impressions of my holidays:













0 comments:

Post a Comment