Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pipe Condensation Loft

Yesterday starts tomorrow ....

I was a little weird this morning and felt I needed to lose a little in my music. What kind of music comes most into question? Sure, music that we associate with his children / youth. Three hours later, youtube, had I then pretty much all the pieces of Marillion downloaded and poured myself into my memories.

I can still clearly remember that my big brother who always heard if he has cleaned up his room. Well actually he has always heard when I entered his room again. That is why I associate the music of Marillion very well with him. The mood generated by the songs in me, can you describe bad. It is a mixture of sadness, happiness and longing. But nice and it is also true masterpieces. * Sigh *

also was my first Live concert with 14 years of a concert by Marillion. The board has given me my brother back then for my birthday. And today I am pleased that I was accompanied this amazing band that so important in my youth and it still does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0e042ZZnCw&feature=PlayList&p=47E957C9418F985E&index=2

0 comments:

Post a Comment