melancholy to think of the youth.
Yesterday I again turned a lap in Phillipp with Ohlsdorf. The weather also was virtually predestined for it. And there I've been most times ever again seen Peter. A solid asset for regular cemetery visitors. A slightly oddball with a long white beard and long white hair, his eyes faltenumrandete always a little shine mischievously. The good comes
each Days to go there to visit, only the grave of his parents and then spent the time trying to photograph flowers, thoughts, write down here and there to have a chat or to tell stories from his childhood or of Paris.
have
This morning I saw out the window and I got the wonderful blue of the sky. Where is there now, the relationship between the view from the window and Peter, the fellow from Ohlsdorf cemetery?
I had to remember what I used to do as a child in the summer holidays. If it was foreseeable that there would be a sunny, hot day, was no stopping me in the morning. I have my mother's nerves so long until she went with me to the pool. With 9 years, I is expected to be finally alone. So pack your things, bike caught, scoured on the way to the neighboring all friends and off we went ......
How beautiful it was! to bum around all day in the pool. Of the 5 DM, which had given me nor my mother was then located between a portion of chips and two scoops of ice taken from the Iceman, who always stood by his car at the edge of the terrain. And of course I did not care that I do not go swimming with vollgefuttertem belly. And of course I am not, as of the Mother admonished creamed every two hours. And of course the guys from my class who indulged so as the pool visit, but declared it their favorite thing to us girls to throw into the water and diving.
How wonderful it was the summer and so 6 months heartedness seemed endless and it was thought at that time, it would always be that way .......
0 comments:
Post a Comment