Thursday, March 18, 2010

Training Of O Streaming

Paddys Day 2010!

first I apologize for the bad words in the last entry .. but I was sooo angry.

soo .. st. patricks day and I was in Dublin.
the whole action was sooo mad, I dunno.
I report times from the beginning .. so you have you an impression how good is this tag yet:)

It started doing that on which I spontaneously decided to try to dublin to see the parade.
marina so I asked said yes and presto marina two days later we were in dublin.
but first a few days back.
because we thought we spend the day in Portlaoise we natüüürlich green outfits fetched (for those who do not know it: on paddys day you wear green because Ireland color GREEN N) then we both had the same green dress and both have hairband with things on top of.
then Tuesday evening after work I drove to Portlaoise and we went to sallys ... there were friends of us, the clock for three drunk so therefore looked or were already in the corner (and not just metaphorically) have. half of which is then back home the other half with us egans = PARTY. was super ... much Irish music in the evening and I was so happy the thing the I've tried to irish dancing haha with no security was stepped approximately correct but it looked like at least I know what I'm doing haha.
Then came a turnaround because I suddenly sooooo strong heartburn had .. this was not normal, I thought I tilted around or so .. I could not listen to my back was hurting my belly ... I could not sit do not want ... all have been told to me (I think they thought I must be sick) but I just could not hear anything .. I am again Klöch and have determined ... Slept 10 minutes or so (haha) then everything was great and I'm back in my Tanzerei expire.
I've made friends n then he said we can go back home .. Unfortunately marina was so drunk she UUUUUNBEDINGT ne have had to cigarette before she climbs into the car ... because it took forever until they somehow have had a our car sharing also lost.
I was then pissig marina and happy because they had a stupid cigarette.
said then I come let us go neiiiiiiiiin but she had to pursue uuuunbedingt shane bla bla ... (I'm still angry about it -.-) I just wanted to go just because kip wi wanted to get up at 7 the next day to go to dublin.
as was the chance for so wanted was just beaten up shane.
great.
bleeding guy and drunk girl. I wanted to sleep!
so .. to the next hotel .. shane has made clean .. and I've packed marina aufn chair and ... restrained (it was dissolved a little haha)
after a hundred years so we could then go again. oh no, yes, we wanted a special taxi so we had to wait again minutes 20. I
the 20 minutes I felt like the day when I'm an au pair .. marina was soo ... irendwie ridiculous they wanted uuunbedingt curry chips I said to her, no you wist regret it tomorrow (removing it will) it says I Noo catch next week to bla bla (the next day she said shit I've ate fries ... haha stupid nut)
sooo finally clock by 4 or so at home. 3 hours sleeeeep Yoey congrats!
3 hours later So got dressed (green) and go ... kaka the bus was too early so we missed him and defeated durftn ne hour wait ... but we had were spaß.wir still drunk.
I'm so spent the time to abuse the bus driver because he drove too early and the thoughts of car drivers to express (the ham all staring -.-) have at some point I started to wave and then they all looked ashamed haha wonderful to have.
as we were finally on the bus was all good .. We did more or less slept (it was more of a vegetating in front of him).
then we were finally here but both total ko
we have a relatively good place to found watch and since we were until the parade was over (1.5 hours approximately).

The parade was soooo toll \u0026lt;3
so many cool things and figures and so colorful and everyone was happy and laugh we had and it was schööön simple.
in between was the cheering of the parade interrupted by a bawling hinteruns .. when I turned around I got a guy in kil seen hanging on the wall and NEN naked po was because someone else has pulled up his kilt. hahahha ALL have turned around and made photos (including me) it was sooo common .. but also fun and the best was the police could do nothing because ogle the parade so the hrhrhrhr had to go so the good guy as a good 3 minutes until the others finally had pity haha but in the end he also laughed.
after the parade we will erstma stuck in the crowd ... chaooooos and everyone was annoyed because we finally wanted somewhere clean.
we then found NEN nice pub and there was genuine from the party.
it was full and live music ... We then ordered first beer and drunk .. and one more thing ... and one more thing ... and the pub has only one in the meantime ne dance floor transforms everyone has danced and sung (children. parents. .. ... Oppas grannies) and it was just tooooooll.
I was still very non- sober so we went quickly mitm be drunk .. three beer I was served.
I then jumped through the street and I rumgesungen (but sooo not noticed because everyone has done it) then a photographer and has a photo of me and made marina .. I'm weitergehopst and marina has my übrnommen role of their Tuesday night and I haha.
on the way back to the bus I was soooo tired and said to marina from our plan to continue partying portlaoise is nothing I flake out like ... 20 minutes later, we are waiting for the bus and that's with me? I was at the turn of ... high energy feed 10!
the result is a video is to see where I'm rolling four series and then begin the rugby anthem to sing .. I think I'm still the acuh vinnie-dance (dance such a guy named Vinnie we know) Well .. embarrassing but fun.
arrived in Portlaoise (we have gepenn tim bus) so we went back to sallys .. before that I'm modest dan said that he can pick me .. So, the next beer ... the house was full and we were friends again ...
it also has a band playing Irish music .. more genuine and we have again rumgetanzt. Then came Dan and I'm into bed.
today I feel bad .. my eyes burn and I'm just tired.
've tried to Penn ... is but somehow non.

Well that was my paddys day.
and what was happening in Germany? : P: P
CHEERS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment