Saturday, January 10, 2009

Manual Transmission Mini Vans

cashgoddess_de @ 2009-01-10T11: 46 : 00

Unfortunately the Christmas holidays were much faster over again ...

After New Year I first went for 5 days in the mountains for snowboarding. With up to -15 ° C although there was bitter cold, but this time there was only a cloudless sky. In the resort there were also many shops, and in one of them I just fell spontaneously into a new snowboard. But that's not enough to match the new board I have a new binding and new soft boots Burton equipped:)
So who of you will pay the bill for this * lol *?
It is probably all by itself that this was not my last stay in the mountains this winter!

Additionally I now fixed the date for my year's stay in Mannheim - I will of 4 to 6 April arrive. Looser who want to take over the hotel bill for me, may register absofort by email me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment