cashgoddess_de @ 2009-02-14T19: 08:00
I take before the last 2 weeks, again leaving an entry for you drooling Looser in Live Journal. Too bad for you, that I will ultimately do always more important than you had to put this joy;)
I first had ne cold trap, diverting some time for you ... But today I have also updated my Amazon wish list immediately.
The last weekend was filled my schedule really tense.
The number of snow made me do it again for a few days in the mountains to go to my new snowboard equipment to test. The investment has really paid off * g *
The penultimate weekend, I then moved to Vienna to meet with some friends to celebrate really;)
heuriger My summer vacation is since Wednesday already booked. For my loyal subjects, it is certainly not difficult to guess my destination .... I'm flying back to Ibiza!
0 comments:
Post a Comment