Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ho Scale Paper Buildings

a kingdom for a vacation II

The good news: I think I'm found it.
I had an appointment today and I browse the ads yet found a house that was just around the corner ... so I sat down with my car knowledge of bus routes and a hand-painted map of the streets where The houses were put up ... the bus driver then told me that I trust has to go (never timetables in dublin >_>), I think if you're not familiar, you're here just . in a fix Not all stops are specified, count is announced and therefore not worth nothing anyway. finally I've found both:) take both houses, not much, and cost are the same, but I tend to the former, with two men alone in the house ... I do not know: D and they have a cat there, huge bonus points. the area is very pretty, has suburban character and the environment is somewhat reminiscent of the Palatinate (stephan to rüberzwinker) hills with all its green and wooded.
both times they asked me if I was ever more abroad, as my English seems quite good * phew *

is otherwise I did not do much today because I had to wait for the mail of a landlord or by phone until it reached late and it would have been worth no more then loszurammeln yet.

are now 2 new people moved into the room, next to the 2 french words, a German and another girl who speaks very good German, but with a strong accent. has type I immediately recognized as ossi ... terrible: D

I had already mentioned the funny traffic lights? one comes across immediately as a tourist, if you wait until green, it interested anyone. when a gap in the traffic in sight, all scurry over immediately. the traffic lights are all the time so a slight tick when I have green, it sounds like this piuuu noise-play of old, eg Space Invaders: D piuuu it is green, go over .. .

kind of funny, there are also 2 large cinemas around the corner, the latest in september (haha, is so soon) I'll probably go to the cinema, because it runs on dorian gray. Oscar Wilde, born in Dublin, is of course very large and the Picture of Dorian Gray I've read a few months ago ... I'm curious to see how the film is. and that I understand was: D

morning I finally go in the zoo, as the housing problem has apparently done, I need not continue to look for. I think again the night after about it, but really my decision is clear. :) So the outlook

that reminds me: my over-3-corner-magalena cousin wrote to me that next week with 2 friends come to Dublin. but only for a week. still a funny coincidence, I hope it works out with a hit:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment