first I got the apartment:) Expected Saturday I move - stupid, until then I have to stay in the hostel * annoying *
second the German type of room in my nerves and keeps apparently pike for NEN really great ... but at least isser gone tomorrow ... let's see, who then ends up in my room, I think the French are gone today
third It follows a detailed report of my visit to the zoo, illustrated images of many: D
jaa, yesterday morning I caught the bus and so I'm going on Sunday ... to go to the zoo, was perhaps not the best idea .. . I should have known better;) but it was sooo not yet full, as it has only worked at the entrance.
the weather was quite pleasant, it was actually so warm that I had on a second jacket ... and that's what's hot for me;) but later I saw her dressed as the obligatory rain set in, but it was mostly cloudy and really cold, it is therefore not become.
the zoo as a whole is quite nice, certainly not compared with Leipzig, although I am obviously biased. many arrive were glazed, as in hall, which made the photograph is not necessarily easy. many of the plants as the big cats, wolves and wild dogs looked just like a piece of fenced lawn, a little unkind.
at the entrance of the zoo is like a big pond, islands in the turn, a kind of small, are where most monkeys have her home. However, one of which has not seen much in her bushes. : D
for the swimming pool is surrounded by many mature, if time is a pure, non
signs that should not feed the animals, there were almost at each plant, some examples of appalling, is even a tennis ball on a suffocating hippopotamus that has been tossed a visitor O__o
around the pond around it were distributed mainly predatory plants that looked like a fenced hillside, you have not seen much. the dublin zoo has had two tiger species, Sumatran and Siberian tigers, the former junior now that I've seen, unfortunately, only one ear ... anyway: D
the Siberian tigers waiting for the nurses and ...;) D can throw me if I had the
affenhä: it is also available in Dublin at the disk-sleeping tiger ... very cute, was like a father his son Tiger on the excited three pointed and then says it's tigertastic user of the gorillas were orange and quite sterile, dark and ugly the external systems it very beautiful. gorialls raged around the outside, the silver back is white already really nice back and the junior has rumgetobt happy.
are in the houses, it also information boards about endangered animal species and natural bush meat ... it was on most systems explanations to proliferation, behavioral, lifestyle, etc, sometimes even educational games FS r the children.
the African savannah in dublin there are not sooo long and it was the total area of the zoo almost doubled.
the African savannah is in turn divided once the plant with the ungulates and ostriches, then the rhinos, the hippos, lions and some other animals. the lions were not able to see and had the whole savannah bit dull brownish-yellow sand through this, a little green would also have been already. was not able to describe the particular art, but simply ... giraffe, zebra, etc., but not what exactly.
the joke was the restaurant to start relatively the African plant, which had some great African name ... inside of it there were only fast food ... I would have expected from America, not necessarily from Ireland: D
after the African savannah was then followed by the penguins, fur seals, some bird species and a few pet birds with reptile house, a house on the subject of South and some learning stations.
take apparently, the Irishman with the assignment of animals to the continent not sooo exactly the Chilean flamingos were standing in the African savannah and the Humboldt penguins animals (also from Latin) in arctic animals ... but God, the main thing; D
commentaries have even a half I noticed a part of the penguin feeding and seebärenfütterung. to the sea dog was very good, they actually have everything exactly as explained in leipzig, very funny: D
here first the nurses at the penguins .... great prices ask why the man with a life jacket? probably he is afraid that the Penguins, but he should ever fall into the pool to throw at him, waiting for the chuck, pushing it down with his weight under water: D next to a nurses of fur seals, which with the , the cops is funny as well as Danny (as in our leipzig), target training makes.
very cute was the difference between fur seals and fur seals seals demonstrated .. yes can run virtually by making their hind flippers under the body ... so danny was going ... and seal can not, therefore, have to lie on his stomach "crawl" .. danny made by a seal and slid across the floor: D very cute
all the cows were fed individually by a respective nurses, by the way they were brought into their boxes and the doors closed to the single lock up practicing.
then came the elephant house. outside the facility is very spacious, very sandy and very Ungru. dublin Asian elephants and has several smaller ones. they were incredibly cute and have sent each other a bath:) great
was very nice elephant body parts and the learning center with all kinds of elephants to the conserved touch: D
right to the circuit was then the city farm, almost a pet farm. there are very "trivial" animals such as rabbits, guinea pigs, even cats and dogs, pigs, sheep (the first sheep I have seen here !!!), cows, etc. just pets of all kinds as well for city children who would otherwise never see any. the dogs were all asleep in their little house, of course, if want to come up with those screaming kids and they touch: D
a tip for those who have wondered, when I finally puts the see first horse ... is because it:
a small, sweet shettifohlen: D and no, it is not overbuilt überhaaaaaauuuupt rofl
on output, it was of course zooshop one and I could not go without some stuff, I have me a zookuli and a very cute little plush giraffe key chain purchased. pity that it apparently is only baseball caps for nurses: D
shortly before there was even a restaurant, promised his name "meerkat restaurant 'African atmosphere, but about the charm of the old central cafeteria had ...
so here come some more pictures that I could not quite place: D
woooo is the sloth? ;)
a three-legged lizard
wtf, a monitor?? Sooo ..... oh, a dragon: D
pretty much what is not allowed here ...
all in all, the zoo is worth a visit, I was there long enough and have a bit of muscle ache from all the running around: D
now asks you sure you will ... with the many must inga animals still made more photos have, where are they all?
simple: on my photo page ... http://fjallirasphotos.deviantart.com/gallery
more photos from the zoo, the plants, describe, etc., are NOT deivantart on, here's: http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e231/Fjallira / Dublin% 20Zoo /
Finally, I thought to myself ... hey, the park will also be nice to go out sometimes ... I knew it as kind of a polo field and hand it ... was lucky it was indeed a match. I still enjoy the nei to see polo, let alone live. it's kind of both dynamic and static ... if the ball rolls, in a race after all ape tooth, but it was interrupted so many times because of fouls and the like (no idea, much of the talk of the speaker I have not understood, D) , and until everything had ordered and it went on, was rumgestanden and discussed.
very cute: the speaker has never spoken of horses, ponies but always so in the direction: be careful, do not hit the pony (horse rider un must of course with the racket are not taken), or oh, he has to change his pony. it was the players allowed to change their horses during the entire game, not only in the pauses between the individual quarters of the game. So sometimes a rushed from the field and grabbed his nights fast horse that was ridden at the warm edge of someone who was racing back, makes a few stops swinging, half the sample was allowed to bat and went on to ride it's fine ... here do not expect logically ...
even here there are more photos on my deviantartfotoseite ... have fun with it: D
and for the people who are studying in the course ... da;)
love to all * wink *
end of monster entry: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment