to see them again
I hope
but first to yesterday.
as it has been raining that is. Accordingly, all day-___- I was motivated to go out sometime ... but then I roused myself and am getingelt in the national library. This made it a very interesting exhibition of William Butler Yeats, an Irish writer and Nobel Prize winners, who also had a hand to mysticism and secret societies in rumtrieb; am)
then scurried I still load them into a book, as my read feed everyone. had also taken just a book .... I have an extra thick veeeery selected (1000 pages), only 12 €, that's ok;) and of course there is an English book: Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell ... because I sneaked home to even turn over, but habs never purchased. well, I hope it will employ me;)
souvenir shops around the corner was still one of these, it is everywhere here ... with heaps schafkram ... where I will sooner or probably can not long resist.
way, there is also a saving on every corner, however, is not a sales market conditions as ours, but rather a kind of overpriced kiosk. aldis there are probably, but I still have not discovered.
was then shopping and I thought ahead, have some of that is taken at your debit card. only has the good woman thought of the fund, he would be a smart card, has wondered why it does not work ... then they thought it would be a credit card and was surprised that not even this works. Finally, they came on it, that it is a debit card and they do not accept the-____-naaa great. but I had to shine again with the big wave: D
and addressed, especially now in the Lord otto: there is a wagamama here and an American Apparel: D (probably take no ec-card lol) just
grade I was still the Magdalena, my cousin radioed corners by 3 if and when we meet today, I hope we get to the series, I'd be happy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment