Wednesday, September 30, 2009

How To Cut Hair Like Dora

I'm still alive ...

* cough * yes, I should blog again bring up to date;) So before we go in chronological order and begin with the penultimate weekend of xD


19th + 20. September


on Saturday so I had put up and went to Dun Laoghaire Dublin .... a waterfront. It is called dark Liri .... who has ever wondered about the strange language that looks like a cross between Hobbit and Elvish: it is Gaelic. hardly anyone can speak the language or use them in everyday life, but are here almost all signs in English and in Gaelic.

I got so caught the bus again (what else;) went there) and about an hour. annoying when the bus stops about every 200 meters. somehow you have the feeling, not to be getting anywhere O__o
course I was once again about "great" weather, clouds clouds but at least no rain.
and how it looks there:



the port was almost behind me, when I took the photo. no idea how to support this call, which surround the port, at least you could run out in the direction of small lighthouses that stood at the end of this support. no crazy long gone, maybe 15-20 minutes and much to see there was really not: D just about boats and fishing boats of anglers. even young, heavily made up girls that do not look just like fish fanatics, have come to meet me with fishing equipment. apparently this is at least popular sport in port areas - similar to ... like golf or horse and dog races (betting on the contrary, maybe just this: o))

and here, especially for Susette, a real fishing: D separated krokoliskenbabys poor and it does not, however, give; )


note the magical weather ... as always, so to speak



it frequently looked out ... very changeable and sometimes threatening. but only because of the clouds is full, it must not be raining. We must not let them gaaar impress;)

on the other side of the harbor (that is, on the other lighthouse - or whatever - was puny), I wanted to go no longer, even if the was not far away. After looking at the map I noticed that when bodies are frequently sighted of the harbor seals at one. as lay in my head of tiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeräääääääää switch around and I'm losgestiefelt.

and they can look, two cows and a boy have appeared every few minutes and have a very very interested in staring. they probably were hoping for flying fish. I did not come by the way ran as far as the photos on the added apparent;) there is only the tele blame. I was virtually at a fairly high wall projection and I've hardly dared look down for fear I might slip and fall for: D





at the seals, I met a German gentleman of middle age, me (of course in English) has asked for the seals (were immersed grade). I have not seen his German accent and asked where he comes. has been surprised that I have sensed it and did not feel so excited that I have marked in English on his. He told me later that he had lived long in America: o) he probably has his pronunciation treacherous for not-so held: D
we will talk a bit, he even invited me to coffee, but I did not necessarily hold with a completely unknown to me, older men KaffeeKlatsch, so I said goodbye and I am thanking Back to return ; ckgefahren.

was really nothing lazy Sunday then go out, I also made my cold, the first stolon I had noticed Saturday night to create. we play pingpong virus erasmus students: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment