first a few words for lazy friday. I have again met with MAGDOS, lisa and Tabea and we are moved to Greystones, a single commission of small towns are seaside resorts, only to run from there on the cliff walk towards Bray, a Victorian.
in vain sunshine it started ... following photographic evidence:
what looks like a picture on the right cave was probably just any run-off: D
loud tourist guide are it is 10 km to bray .... has certainly tried cut and we were kind of faster than expected. that ran away actually on the cliffs, it was a bit scary so close to and far above the water
the good weather was actually quite long, up to a few passing clouds be. we were not the only one with the idea, long walk there, we have accommodated quite a few people.
when we were almost in Bray, we stopped an elderly gentleman who wanted to quit anyway at all to speak of and the Viking landing on the bombing of Dresden to the fascinating trains in Germany (in his imagination until you can go to Beijing without changing trains, in Ireland it is told with the trains not so far away) any ALLL.
we have him still be asked after the sealife, aquarium, he thought that it would be so great ... entering the building was very expensive and very small, we were in it, as we before the first rain fled are (yet again rain: D) - so nothing with sealife. we sat still in a warm up for coffee and are still rumgewatschelt something on the beach.
oh, before I "forget .... I've seen the first sheep! Somewhere between Greystones and Bray. so there is here but what xD
now some impressions from the beach in bray ... he looks at the picture of longer than he is really a winzstrand. bray is also probably the place where one can not - do not drive wheel does not play ball, not let the dog off the leash, no stealing stones from the beach ... whatever reason
sometime in the early afternoon we are back to Dublin by train in and I've passed ... the three should now be back in Germany.
Friday, I still respect my new room in the hostel, had to move so for the last night. The poor had hired my 30-kilo-second suitcase from the basement in the take stock .... well, he had not, has indeed offered: D
I have also taken still sara, the girl that I found lying on the floor in my room. her mother wanted to know what exactly happened and what I've seen, because the doctors of course interested. she thanked 1,000 times and sara apologized that she has been chasing me afraid: D sweet
was in the room and a French woman, lived a long time as an au pair in Germany and has also leipzig knows. we have a little talk in German - it is really good but said also that she has learned and practiced the same * cough * had a bad conscience: D
the next morning (ie today) I then more or less successful attempts, all my stuff in the suitcase to stuff - I wonder how it all will fit in with the return flight back .... well, still got 5 months in the time haha I'll have enough get broken
then I've even gone off to the bus and the bus stop again detected at the exit I had .... this is not so simple: D
lisa (my landlady) has welcomed me with coffee and biscuits and after their dental appointment we went shopping in the tallaght square, as where the uni is. I have spent a total of 55 euro O__o much for one person. I know I should not measure anything milka chocolate bars, but here cost a 1.20 ... almost twice as much as in Germany.
the evening Lisa has kindly cooked as a welcome and almost thought it would be a miracle, because she hardly ever cooks: D we have something in common.
to finish, a little picture of the cute fat cat who lives in the house. animals in the house are always good;)
ps: I'm amused by it all day already: www.youtube.com / watch . broadcast with sound: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment