Friday, September 11, 2009

What To Put Behind A Bed In Corner

Catch it. Bin it. Kill it.

that was just about the first thing we have learned at uni ... how you are not with pig flu (here: swine flu) infected and what to do when you get it yet. Anyone got the number of a buddy, he must call if he is sick, so says this decision then in the uni.

then there was an introduction to nearly everything, so work in the modular system of the uni, like sports clubs, we must consider everything in your choice of course, we were incredibly viele menschen vorgestellt, institutsleiter, die krankenschwester usw...anscheinend nennen sich hier alle beim vornamen, jedenfalls haben sich die meisten  nur mit vornamen vorgestellt. tara is die erasmuskoordinatorin am ITT, hat einen sehr trockenen humor, ist unheimlich sarkastisch und hat die angewohnheit, studenten, die sie irgendwie zuordnen kann, mit ihrem heimatland oder ihrer heimatuniversität anzusprechen :D in den pausen, in denen wir auf irgendwelche leute gewartet haben, die uns was über die uni erzählen wollten, hat sie versucht, uns witz zu erzählen - alles in allem ist sie sehr sympathisch :)

lustig war mal wieder das busfahren...ich muss 10 min zur haltestelle . Run unfortunately, we know this never know when the bus is actually driving plans exist only for the two terminal stations ... the residents seem to know when the buses come about, of course I like a missed and had to wait three quarters of an hour on the next-__-I'll probably still a rad looking and always hinradeln, besides, I would save money: D bus travel is an expensive business and always right change to have nerves life also ...

Thursday said the four people who study here creative digital media (ie like me), finally with gerry gilvary, the head of department, and we advised on choice of course. I've found that it is still a student of the KMW from leipzig ... because it started me and ... is funny as zoolotsin also: D but how are we ever met ... very mysterious;)
I hope that I come in all courses, which I would like to show, you need some experience in the area already, others are so popular that places are limited - so ... wait for more accurate then I know monday, when we get our timetables.

today - so Friday - was then the final registration, we were once over the campus out and then got our student ID. The photo was made directly on site and on the ID card printed ... I show times better not: D

Luckily there is an equestrian club, that is a riding club, I'll sign up, of course: ) is the first over but next week is because it one day, imagine where all clubs and for a symbolic fee of 3 € you can get involved. there are some competitions also, eg high school championships, the Irish - in volleyball has won even a team that consisted only of erasmus students;) in some sports there are players lack, such as volleyball, because this is not very popular in Ireland. was razed to advertising, so that as many join.

another word about the weather: amazingly, we had the last few days of sunshine vain, blue sky and t-shirt-heat: D So no ordinary Irish weather. but it is still early enough to be cold ... falls

because to me, earlier this week I'm tallaght for 3 h to run by watching what it is here .... not many houses out: D but I'm finally has a reservoir reaches, where fishing is allowed and a bunch of people walk in unspoiled nature on the way to go .... have I have a few cows



and a sheep ^ ^ taken sleep peaceably in

then here's even another view of the house in which I live and a glance down the road, the name daletree drive with





japp, it's seen from so to speak. the green hills remind me somehow of the Palatinate

more I find now no longer a degree of press, all of the new I can somehow do not notice anything.
Thus, in conclusion a little picture of the cat chevy, named after the car chevrolet is because jason and lisa have met there;) ausnahmweise he does not even have in his basket



0 comments:

Post a Comment