Thursday, September 3, 2009

Clear Trash From Console

what happened the last days

sooo after I was so lazy, here's an update of the last days

Tuesday that has always worked to meet with Madeleine, Lisa and Tabea:) After some confusion sms I've only once in the archeology museum had left because I did not know exactly when and where we would meet now and when I then the first 2 showrooms crosses, the news came that the three would stay in the park behind the museum. we must somehow have moved past each other because they have been in the museum.
have found us and so we went to eat at a Japanese restaurant. was very pretty, The women wore kimonos, we were given green tea on arrival and have more or less successfully tried our food to eat with chopsticks: D
than the (funnily enough) Italian waiter brought my food, he says deadly serious "spagetti carbonara. our facial expression were certain priceless. but I must admit, the joke was good: D

we are a little changed through the city ... I have a horse with a tired-looking horse and we have also seen this outer erst. ..* cough *.... tasteful statue of oscar wilde viewed



yesterday we wanted to Oscar Wilde House, but the will has since 2007 offered no commit more O__o thank you, so we are
tourist guide to trinity college, have a very funny half-hour introduction enjoyed and then we went into the exhibition on the Book of Kells, an ancient record of the four Gospels, it is considered a work of art of manuscript illumination, and to look really pretty. in the exhibition was also on book production and illumination reported, that was quite interesting
here are some impressions from trinity college (which was also attended by students study)



this very ... "featured" sculpture actually looks quite like the Death Star from star wars .. what a comparison: D
and yes, it rained ... need I mention still exist? you should just get used to the life presence of rain ... even when early bluer sky and the sun is shining, it means nothing. like today for example.

went out today, namely, from dublin, north-east direction in the (very small) town of Howth with its (very small) port and a lot of (very small) boot in it .... it looked



this is the proof: there is sun in ireland ... occasionally. warm it still was not up by the wind but I've partially frozen. I could finally try out my new weather jacket, thank you dear mummy that you have hoarded me: D

tabea had a nice tourist guide, in which a footpath was recorded .... unfortunately the map was not very aussagekrä ftig and we are more meaningful than any wandering away followed .... it's been a pretty landscape to see



some point we are becoming a half-way-marked footpath gestoßen, den wir übersehen hatten...uns kamen einige leute entgegen, anscheinend sind wir in die falsche richtung gegangen...auf ein einsames pferd sind wir auch gestoßen :D

  


so I think yes, the landscape already looks very Irish: D green, rocks, sea missing ... only the sheep ...
the weather was very Irish, at some point we caught up with the rain. briefly at the end of our hiking tour was a really bold casting, the soaked our pants-__-then we have been drinking in a tavern and a coffee in front of us encourage

rescued from the harbor, there are still an island to which one could hintuckeln with a ferry ... here you see the times changing weather every half hour: D was a little scary to us pursuing clouds



before - after .. .. or the other way around: D you do not know




the masked man by the way I am: D haha

finally we agreed that we wanted to grope the sea and yet have actually found one access to the beach, which was not only dangerous boulders and cliffs, but really with sand and shells and all kinds dead crabs and seagulls live. MAGDOS and I then trudged through the water a bit:) you read my magic cellar tan legs in the xD



then there were still happihappi and off it went back by train. Finally, a little picture of howth overhung with clouds and a funny sign knew ... not that the Irishmen have such weapons: D





tomorrow's go then to bray also ... the sea:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment