the last words ...
well, not quite;)
would again give a brief update on the tv production.
everything went relatively well, except that it took us forever to build up the decoration, which has cost lots of shooting and a forgotten out of the bunch has to bring stuff that we actually need for the decoration. studio guest, the bauchtaenzerin that has done for a while teaching the society, had God was with thanks to a lot of stuff, veil, a drum, etc., so we got along with it.
was really pleased I still do not.
in probedurchgaengen what went wrong somehow constantly, no music, the band of the pre-recorded interviews was not so
I have you then eventually decided to record the master tape. Who remembers, we had tried 3, all recorded completely. was the first non-experimental well, he is playing, the 2nd then each well. that is, we could not just three times to record the entire broadcast, and then seek out the best ... just because it was the problem. I had to stop recording because of various little things three times and then we try to only second have managed to have an entire passage, not in the little things well again voted. eg one of the moderators have in the Middle "oh shit" before, because he has muddled his text ... he was so not good =___=
we had to decide whether we can reasonably acceptable or take take one last daring attempt in which then could still go wrong. We have decided for a new trial ... and that was right. Thank God everything went great, better than expected, liquid transitions, etc. I think we are slightly over time, which will make points with but eventually did not care, at least we had the thing in the box;)
it was stressful and nerve-wracking and we all know, I'm a perfectionist and disappointed, if not all works out, as I look at the imagine;) and as a director depends the whole responsibility, the production, the team and at the end, the note> about me ;____\u0026lt;
I'm curious to see what comes out at the end, I've even been cut off in tv not so bad.
today then I have also seen our video amount, expressed with a non-working team from the second have turned the year. it was about the photographer who lived in Africa for years and have worked in the slums.
I was surprised that the result was very good but, despite a lack of planning and problems on the day of shooting. However, I was a presenter Praesent not particularly, we see clearly that I am uncomfortable and thoughtful text for my stuff. I've already thought of me on the set, but just wanted to because conditions in the box and as long as the directors have not asked for another take ... he is the boss.
but one thing I noticed: I'm feeling that, My pronunciation has improved, if I'm at the beginning of our little interviewuebungen think we have made in tv. clearly one hears accent the German still significantly (and we certainly always) sounds, but not by quite so much:)
my flash site (which must indeed be ready by tomorrow: D) is also almost finished, you can then look at all at home: D had a little problems with the gallery, but that has set right with help from a forum, too. I would be a flash novice never come alone on it.
've now got my grade for the html page (which on the music festival): another A, so a 1:) Yippee! (After all, counts 35%)
my last writings, which I still do need to have already started .... at least intellectually;) has me so reinhaengen the next 2 days about right so I can make the stuff on wednesday.
Thursday remains only the last project for audio left. we put a trailer with music and sound effects. also a tiny piece of dialogue is mentioned, that we have to synchronize: D the deadline is not until January, but then I'm gone, we will try as much as possible to make ready on thursday. must not cut to my group partners the thing done ... but that's ok for him:)
so now I print my workbook times for photography ... I have a half hours of release: D
ps: who is wondering why I like kreuzwortraetsel in writing on English keyboards ... there's no ue, ae or sz: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment