Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Where Can You Get Free Wood Fingerboards

Belfast tomorrow is the big day ....

... I fly home .... ne ah, yes ... the moment was not until next week: D

no, tomorrow is the big day of TV recording:) were last week and rehearse After initial confusion and uncertainty I myself have found her way to the regiekram well. The team has placed before the bar quite high, and have done really great and at the same recording in the first experiment laid a perfect pass.
however, there was a problem: we have our guest for the location interviews, eingspielt are in college and then pre-recorded during the recording of the whole show from the band can not reach. one is a girl from the first year, she then reported later that they did not know when to be there before the work is rushed to the college - that was so ... I have the Interview conducted: D I was active not only behind the scenes;) from these pre-recorded interviews were rolling through jumbled again that other people have the chance to camera, sound, moderate or director.
the 2nd interview it was more difficult. We had a member asked the hip hop society (a student sports club quasi) were even twice in the training, to make sure that it really is and knows what it is. Unfortunately, the Irishman the character to promise fair and square again to cancel before or just did not seem ...=__= how it was, she has canceled ... while we are rehearsing already were in the middle.
was the plan, go to the gym across from the college and just one of the people who train there just (coincidentally the very society) to ask me, it was now care who babbles since before the camera, as long as he dances (remember, it goes around the dance) and some reasonably meaningful sentences can bring out. So
are to be rübergehuscht with equipment and lo and behold - no one there! the hall was booked for any written tests ... so has the mägel probably canceled because they had no desire to come to us only because of the training is so obviously failed.
so I've simply accosted on the uni gang in the people who look like they were dancing hip hop: D a promised, but had half an hour into the lesson - he did not come (what a miracle), So more demand. now it was 6 in the evening (all rehearsing the show were 2-5) and we had to add another interview. Thank God then agreed spontaneously someone and we had the stuff in the box! Yippie:)

now I just hope that tomorrow everything goes smoothly, as I think the D
was now perhaps everything confusing, what I have written, I can explain AAAB then also the details, when I'm home: D then you can all the final show (and hot behind the scenes material xD) look.

Thursday I met up with me kasia (the German girl belly dance), we wanted short sale Friday for a food event, because we needed money to the teacher that we had for 5 weeks as to pay .
so hastily a couple bought oriental recipes printed out and off we went. kasia had another appointment, so I'm alone now started to mess up the kitchen. then later came another 2 people, one of which rumsaß only: D
may believe it, but I'm up early on the evening at 7 at 3 and was baked and cooked ....=__= Accordingly, it was tired
almond muffins, grits cake (basbousa, seeeeehr sweet), a gritty (other)-yogurt cake, small pieces of bread and dumplings filled with minced meat and feta cheese. kasia has also another recipe for cookies excavated. So we have

Friday posted on the foyer and brought the vehicle to the man or the woman: D
was fun paid off, there has been great;) at least we can pay now terri.

was otherwise nothing's more .... at least not what I remember ... except work on projects, essays, etc. .. but then it has an end soon hihi

0 comments:

Post a Comment