doing nothing only makes fun when you actually had to do a lot ...
how true, how true: D
slowly so I could start a countdown, in less than 3 weeks I'm back home =) I'm really mad
to seeing you all again. and of course the little emma. I'm sure it the 13th age reach is still: D
incredible how fast the time goes, what;) appears in retrospect that one always seemed to me ... to start every day like an eternity .... and now I'm at home * sigh again bal *
well ... one way I can not wait to fly home, but since I still have an awful lot to do for the uni ... what a dilemma: D I'm of course everything again been postponed and will now the next 2 weeks to plow hard to get everything done on time. has also become a bit out of the air and I will not my perfectionism approximate justice .... the main thing is the flash website will be good: D I've spent hours yesterday telling me to watch video tutorials on youtube to get an idea of how I can implement my concept. I hope it all works the way I think to me. I've now downloaded the trial version of flash cs4, so I until the early morning hours to work at home on my page: D sleeping is a waste of time anyway;)
the trip to Belfast next weekend is pretty much on the cannot, probably because it lacks money. I would already like to go, otherwise I would have we the same time to work on my things, if it does not take place. So wait, tomorrow or the day after yes it would have at least one info on top.
I've also yet so a few things on my list that I wanted to do in dublin still go again ... for example in the zoo. However, it does not look as if the weather would be better ... and when wind and heavy rain (yes, still) I would not want to go.
and gift / Christmas gift I have of course, obtain it;)
so distracted enough, make me get back to work;)
a nice first Advent to you all =) ha
0 comments:
Post a Comment