Thursday, November 12, 2009

Club Nintendo Unused Pin Numbers

lookup ... ääääh Addendum

so yes sure you want to know, what they did and I susetti great: D
time being: the 1 is in fact a multimedia and on the TV I took that test in 9.25 / 10 percent :) * happy *


30.10.
susetti is indeed arrived in the evening before, they've picked up in the city.
we slept quite long and had breakfast in peace and as it has always rained beautiful are as into the city and the wax museum. a kind of Madame Tussaud's - only one probably not very professional sooo;) was interesting and there was plenty to see old friends:


more we have not made rumschlendern out a bit, I think: D


31.10.
buhuuuu halloween;)
we went to a small town glendalough about 1 1 / 2 hours from Dublin, where you can watch great old buildings and landscapes. because we are a small run ründchen to see, but it took us forever because of the many photo stops, we finally had to hang up the hidden waterfalls to scramble







what cemetery for a cute: D I felt a bit of a disturber of the peace



wuhu, who's since risen from the grave and scared me: D



fireworks see the brochure ... sigh, just as in (well, almost)

and ... can walk on water in ireland haha



be funny enough to halloween here .... has been fired felt like New Year's Eve), however, is halloween and Irish monomer originating and why even a big party. the supermarket, in which I go for weeks was full of Halloween stuff ... 2 days later (Monday) but it's all been replaced completely fixed by Christmas show;)

01.11.


short and painless) we were in Dublin, once in Kilmainham jail, an old prison with very interesting management and of course the Guinness Storehouse ... the history of the Irish national drink-storey multiple. the founder of the brewery had rented the premises for an amazing 9000 years: D So's are probably still a while. on the top floor are there's ne great views and a free guiness (for susetti, I just sometimes try)

is of course the prison;) the rest is from the Guinness Storehouse




and on the way back we met a emotankstelle remember ... in the world of emos: D


0 comments:

Post a Comment