House Rules
yeah, I put my report on my experiences always on, I know: D next week I will then sometimes slow effort to edit the photos gradually, then there's also what to look again;)
but first to something else: the house rules - rules of the house. there goes the susetti unaware in the kitchen and what is hanging on the fridge: a regulated piece of paper with the O_o I have not noticed before, so he must have been a few minutes previously suspended. there is something on it like: all are responsible for cleaning the house, 5 € per person per month for detergents, etc. that I have no problem in principle yes, but still ask myself ... why now? and how it was before? arleine lives quite a while here in front of me and indeed still another girl was there ... as there was clear? and why does it not matter if someone moves in? and why it just hangs on NEN sheet, without saying anything. is not like that we would never meet us in the house. I'll never understand it. Anyway, I must respond lisa on it already on it, some points are unclear to me ....
my flight home I've been booked:) for cost reasons, I only fly to Frankfurt and am going to by train to Leipzig, which would otherwise become unaffordable. now there are only less than six weeks, really am looking forward to the homeland:) Unfortunately there is still much work in between, but a large part is done, I think, I shudder just before our monster-TV project. the rest will run somehow: D
follows continued foto;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment