Wednesday, November 4, 2009
The Face On The Milk Carton Watch Free
so short a joyful message ... detailed reports on my experiences with and are susetti photo feed it later, but I've now keeeeine time; )
but it was the first sheet in multimedia and tv
short for understanding: A module is 100%, of which one for example, a single tower, etc. 10% and the in turn you get eg 5 or 7, or 8.5 percent of 10 or whatever;)
who remembers, in TV I had to present my program in a short speech ... that was so adopted. so I get 5 / 5%;) then I had to write that essay on Millerson (who has written a book type of camera etc and we had to ask his help answer 2). I've got 9 of 10%, so not too bad, second best hehe
today was there was a 10-minute-test technique was quite simple, a few camera movements, use the mixer, etc., have I passed (did not note). and we have another test written over 60 min, was mixed, I think.
then I got the bill for my powerpointpresentation on the website given in multimedia, which I had to make in the beginning gaaaanz times. The note is one of only 10 percent in the whole module, but still. to my surprise I did get an A (equivalent to 1, instead of 1-6, there are the notes AF, a different method than the percentage of TV Production). there was one only 2 and I was really surprised, I hope I have not fallen for me: D is my student ID number that is incorrect on the list, has since a eingemogelt extra 8, so I'm terrified that she has since messed something. I hope not, gave her a precaution but sent a mail and they pointed out and asked for the note =) can not imagine that I have received sooooo good changes I do not grade in comparison to the others, I found my presentation รค Rmlich: D but one probably it was what she wanted, in short, crisp, simple. Well wait, otherwise I can ask next week still;) * * trotzdemfreu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment