Monday, October 26, 2009

Teck Deck Birthday Invitations

what was the first notes from the test

joa ... ran quite well, I think. the fact that you only get points if you answered the question completely makes make me though: D look well, sometimes what comes out

otherwise ran the last week off as usual ... oh god, the information here will be less and less: D
I'm a part of my need to file papers in 1001, even as I am curious, as I have beaten me. media for writing it was, thank God, delay, deadline is on wednesday, I'm actually already finished: I "? see Bruges - die, and yes for an analysis of decision (the German title is really stupid rare). instead of 5-6 pages are turned 10 ... I hope I have not cut - I do not know where;)

the negative of my adventures in photography I also picked up, so from wide they can not see all sooo bad, I hope that she has become something. I was a bit frightened, as they have treated the negative there ... with his bare hands rough and rolled into the stuffing box. with my luck, I just fat of salaried fingerprints great on my photos ... naaaaa

was belly dancing again, this time with a professional dancer, which I used as committed to my television. of their teaching, I was overall not soooo excited, maybe it is because it is designed for beginners and I'm just nobody. well, got hold n bissl mitgetanz, we were unfortunately threes (they wanted to come only when at least 10 people there) - embarrassing. I hope so, it appears a few more a week, especially since kasia's not even there * sigh *

in audio production, I could finally on my radio play tinker. the others had to make yet, but I had to get one week extra time because I do not access the audio files had. the rough draft is ready, I'll try to make it ready for tomorrow and then I found here and you could also clean all the time to listen: D

and then there was still my website design for multimedia .... yeah. ... I had so diligently worked on it last weekend and all painted in photoshop.

so the saw then in the end backed out ... you have to imagine it in the bottom of your browser with a gray background: D and who gets the inside joke recognizes, NEN biscuit: D (.. pssst. out only for Inaugurated r)




yes, it is probably not a famous webpage design of me;) tomorrow we will start with flash wohoo

weekend's holiday was also included (ie today), it hush I'd better out was so spectacular as that. But Thursday, I will eingerannt yes bude here and I'll employs 10 days: D then there's certainly enough to tell ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment