As for me calls into question helps me to be ...
so before I ever again after suspension, here once the mandatory summary of my crimes ....
monday:
video production: Yippee, my favorite subject has ...=__= eeeeendlich it is our (last week even absent) director managed to call our "contact man" and to talk over with him the movies. I asked him on Friday before, he seems to have been just incredibly annoying ... I'm just teamwork ( t oll, e in a ndrer m eight's). He was apparently not willing to share his knowledge with the group, first as gerry, the lecturers came, he was brought up to date him. the other has somehow not interested ... yeah> _> we have then made a repeat in front of the camera work and takes uni 2 Date. Finally, there were also an introduction to lighting technique ... or whatever you call it.
photography: we have talked through the camera, I hope I get it all together in case of emergency: D actually, we should then report in more ideas from our project, which was, however, been reluctant CARRIED. I'm not the only one that has still not really a plan.
tuesday:
this time I did not sleep forever, but went into the bibo, to finally a many of my mounts to begin. after half an hour came, however, already kasia I had expected, and later we went together to the gym to schedule the belly dancing lessons. in no time was two hours passed and it was time for multimedia. on the plan during the first steps towards stood html, was actually quite simple:) we do then the next weeks 2-3, before it goes on flash device.
wednesday:
its time for writing and media theoriekram on the topic: How do I design a good story line stuff with tension and all. in group work we had to get a story design * cough * what has spun out of our group, I'd rather not mention.
's continued production of tv;) jippie. again we have our practice runs mini-applications this time I was production assistant (the one who always makes the countdown and all), sound supervisor (responsible for the functioning of microscopic, music etc) and one camera-4 - the most basic settings had: D was cool and I was glad I had not lead director, which is always all so terribly complicated and you must pay even a thousand things. Finally, we have spoken again the things we have to hand in the following weeks. everything's it no more, I think.
thursday:
time for the lunch time was announced belly dance:) it appeared as many as six people, after all. I've fought with my English and it does have works very well. 'm eager to see what the week goes on.
then I'm fast audio production hustle, natüüüürlich came the lecturer again too late: D went for a short replay of the theory of the last 2 weeks in the studio's and we all had a stupid time text into the chat and the micro-mixer to operate. was not terribly difficult. slowly it goes also our first project, the existing noise from radio play. until the next hour we should seek out the noise, we want to have to cut them together in the classroom. So one more thing that needs to be done by next week.
friday:
this time I did not verfaulenzt the day, but diligently spent in the bibo .... more or less ... I was abgenkt occasionally something, say so = 3
saturday:
I was look at locations for my photo project. unfortunately one can not photograph in the Bibo, but if People loved it asks and explains what it is, you get the odd number or email address, the one to help you;) are the astonished me again and again ... the Irishman so incredibly nice and helpful, with us the often strange word. I am really not a single encounter unfriendly man. just great =)
I was still look down on a couple of churches, but that was all net so hot. one is bibo but exactly what I imagined. I hope very much that it works.
actually I wanted to still buy a few things, I need to tighten the one or the other, but after running around with a heavy backpack (camera-in luggage;) was me any more. the rest of the day I'm not much made then xD
sunday:
was to speak today ... thanks Susette help I found out that there is a stall near to the there are about 30 minutes walking (this was true even). so I'm losgestiefelt today, I still need a little horse for my photo project.
I've mentioned this before the guy who every day here, with its dappled and passes the sulky? He lives two streets away. 'm obviously on the horse trailer become aware and wanted to ogle the corners ... because I was stopped by a group of boys who asked me what I would do for now and if I would call the police ... and I'm just so ... what? Lisa later told me that the so what are like gypsies, they keep the link actually behind home without horses or something (I have a piece of boxing / seen stall door) ... in any case I was the scary and I ran away quickly.
so I'm trying and I continue to find the path. God, do the signage to be here really left. So then I'm feeling lucky ... I had once lifted the branch should take more ... so I am full of the detour run, then how on the way back noticed ... AAAAB the stall I still found xD ... very small ... the horses were almost all out s on the paddock. stall the building itself was very dark and looked very tentative and dark, not even in the boxes I've looked. one girl was there, that will not change your horse fed. so I immediately asked her and she said that her horse would be made available as a model (or its other, which supposedly looks like black beauty). We have an appointment for next sunday morning, I'm really scared that they jump off, not just there, and I am standing there like a boob ... that would not be so favorable. I let myself be surprised. ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment