Saturday, October 3, 2009

Visual Disturbances Vs Hallucinations

I'm still alive ... III

so now we come finally to some extent current kram: D namely last week

Monday began bright and early again with video production. It appeared to some new people who were not there before the week (the students here take it's apparently not as accurate). unfortunately missing liam, our director, that actually with brian (the interview we) should get in touch. gerry (the lecturer) was therefore angry, but we nothing could for it. unfortunately we could not really work on the project without knowing what material we get from brian = __ = I know why I do not like group work. the rest of the time we repeated the familiar camera functions and learned the different microphones, we had to connect and then try.
hour after a pause, it was another photograph, this time with full attendance of all the seminar participants - at least physically. we looked back on a series of photos, this time portraits, which also were really all very good. then we were finally used my hand to the cameras with which to work, we then and we got a restorative assigned - the one we are so shoot for the portrait. as luck would have it, doreen I went;) they may unfortunately (like many people), no pictures of himself, let's see what comes of it ...

Tuesday it was only going back to 2, I'm still early days made changes to my presentation, I had to imagine in multimedia. the performances of the students were very different, from horrible ugly to super-professional O__o no idea what note I finally get him, but yes only counts 10%;)
and that's it on tuesday: D

Wednesday at 12 was the society make the belly dance club. 60 people were registered as ... 6. Yippee-__-Also, we were able to agree on any time, where all can come to class. Also we have no right teacher, the one that makes otherwise there always has just had a child and can only come on the weekend of workshops and dances kasia themselves not even as long as I do not want and briefing. so far we have not found a solution.
I'm still agreed on Friday to the "big" come to take society as kasia also directs the photography club.
then I came half an hour too late to media writing;) as we were just working on a story, develop the character, problems, encountered it, etc., each group then presented their still more or less developed before history.
was back to tv production from the series: D I start to like the way to. After a few words about the theoretical camera work, settings, etc., and small beispielfilmchen's went to the practical work. we made a little live recording, with two presenters (one was me), 3 cameras, live editing, sound, etc. all were once hand-create the large studio cameras, become familiar with the wireless mics (the things that always stuck in the collar) and the familiar mixpult play around. We made two passes, one with joe (the lecturers) as director and then with one of the students. has actually worked out quite well. you would not believe how much work goes into second grade times 60th was

Thursday 's audio production again, this time with the entire group. lecturers who came an hour late and has the rest of the time spent with theoretical blabla again how a micro, which we work, how does a mixpult so actually we wanted to quickly go into the studio, but since then the time was already around;)
then I quickly scurried to the computer workshop, which should give an introduction into the email system, etc., but I knew it all somehow and I ran away again.
it was still that is the first meeting of the international society on the culture program .... there were quite a few people there;) the committee was elected and the first ever discussed plans à la karaoke night and so on.

Friday (ie yesterday) has actually been my free day, I wanted to AAAB society meet. I was then to be the representative of the belly dance clubs. are clubs and societies here somehow a very big thing and get an incredible number of funding. you have to make a real cost reductions, all of which will be used, but you have to get together a third of the money themselves first. be well supported then only the clubs which are organized by really good ... let's see how the belly dance with the leads ... the biggest problem is indeed present members lack and lack of teachers.
free lunch after all, gabs delicious: D I'm still with kasia dance for Sunday to schedule an appointment and teaching, I hope it works tomorrow;)
then fell me that I have not danced actually quite long: D So I got over myself and Friday afternoon, a little practice. this is really only when no one is there, there is not enough space in my room, it is almost taken only by the bed. so I need to go into the living room. I think it would be embarrassing to me, if someone would be there: D
* cough * I should practice more, I'm rusty incredibly, incredibly long, I've not kept up ... and I have muscle ache today actually ... damn

0 comments:

Post a Comment