Monday, September 4, 2006

Basics Of Hplc Column

AFS airport service

Hallo zusammen!

Nun bin ich nach einem sehr schönen, aber auch ziemlich anstrengenden Wochenende wieder zu Hause. Es war die Sommeranreise the exchange students from AFS at Frankfurt airport.
for us was the arrival on Thursday and even that was exciting. On the route between Cologne and Krefeld, we heard a loud noise and a lot of commotion, and the train stopped. "Because of a wanton is placed on the tracks the object, the onward journey of the train delay. We are waiting for the police first," came from the speakers. Well, that was waiting for. To the police, that the railway staff who controlled the train, whether a further travel is possible, etc. The train was then about 40 minutes more, but only to Cologne, he was pulled because of damage from traffic.
Friday I began with the real work begins airport. Again and again, people take to the gates and receive a rallying point to bring, put in the buses to the hostel or pass the host families. Waiting Gastschülerbespaßen etc.. Friday I am working 10 hours at the airport and Saturday for 15 hours because a machine has come with the Chinese without Chinese and we finally, a little stress to be had. Sunday was the big departure, so the students who were not yet distributed on Saturday on the trains to transport by trains in all directions and passed to the platforms to their host families. From Hanover I had to beglieten no students, so I left everything out on his way back. Fortunately, I'm Nadia, who was en route from Berlin to Krefeld, taken in Bielefeld, so I had to travel not alone.

Kind regards, Steffi

0 comments:

Post a Comment