Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Pedal Tractor John Deere 520

I have a bicycle purchased

Hello! To cope

the mountains in Tübingen, I have now bought on ebay a bike. The description of it was so beautiful that I would not withhold from them to you ;-). I know this is nasty and that does not make it .... naja.

"TOP quallität BIKE MARK FISCHER

they provide to a fully gefädertes mountain bike 26 of the Fischer brand it is a high-grade German quality first, the disk brake bike front is Diecke than the normal roller FORNE is the bike with eim provided quick release and the spring wire has a thickness race ihnten installed cable, the cyclist v brake brake the middle spring, they can send stelae become most popular hard or very soft which was cyclist ever it makes also use is already there for 3 months in the basement so it has small scratches and the front of the steering wheel where the kan adjust brakes but rust is not anything worth talking about the bike has only special items are all it has only daqs shimano bike circuits rotating so athletic, I cleaned the bike yesterday because of dust
vlt 3.2.1 soon yours
many spas when they offer can give them a BuyNow anbiueten but they must give me an amount nenen the shipping is completely excluded Dared looking only at self-collector "

Now their fault. Whoever finds the most?

Kind regards, Steffi

0 comments:

Post a Comment