Friday, October 6, 2006

Brazilian Female Singer

Tübingen I: My room

us immediately we fall into my chaos, my room.
It's a really nice room, I do not mean perfect, but otherwise it can to live pretty well here. In any case, it is not a standard student mass treatment, which I am very happy. I live in the mezzanine with two others on my floor. We did it really mean that about 90% of the inhabitants of the mezzanine "Steffi". Only for my neighbor to the parents for Steffen, Steffi decided instead, what I by the fact that he is a boy, more or less justified opinion. He is Zivi moved in here in the ESG and Wednesday. The other Steffi, in the first room on the floor is missing, yet.
My room itself has a few small blemishes. One could, for example, renovating the walls before but that one can also Posters resolve. And my lamp is not quite as good, sometimes it seems a little charred. Yes, and my bedroom door every time reminds me of a prison door. It has two large, solid locks and is always so wonderful "Thud" when opening them. I have softened her character now a bit, as I've stuck a few photos, etc.. If we are already at the door, we are also equal to the keys. There are many, many keys and I look not quite through, as are all used. On my keychain cavort currently 10 key (9 of the ESG and my bike key). Why so many? Well, one for my room one for the front door and the front door, one for the toilet, the shower and the kitchen (we share four of us), one for my store room (so I have ;-)), also one for the gate to the nursery, through the we need to go to get to the bicycle storage facility, for which I need the next key and then another one for the key box in the kitchen, which still has many more beautiful code, eg for the laundry room or the club rooms. What are the remaining two, I do not know. I also still missing a key to my desk, which is currently closed and will not turn me. But the caretaker was about to have to worry about. The whole house here is a little older and full of corners. This is also my room is not easy to square, but still has the window down a little lookout, has a great semi-circular ceiling. From the mezzanine below is from one lined with plant down stairs through a doorway and go in the distribution corridor. Since there is a staircase that leads up to the second and 3 Floor, a hallway and down to the gear in the 2nd Stock on to a second room, the kitchen, the bathroom, the Secretariat and the club rooms. I like that it's all more spacious, so you will not feel so restricted. From my Zivi I have learned that it is wireless for all (I even included in the rent, as it runs through the university network) and I'm worried me this morning. Television seems only to make themselves more difficult. In my room I get at the moment only ARD and a nice and competent person at Saturn (completely new to me, that have the competent people) said that one DVBT probably only in half a year, or is so get in Tübingen. ESG itself has a satellite dish that feeds but not the room, but only the club, where I could watch TV but also. For that I get 1-2 days newspapers and a further 2 weekly newspapers, which I find quite remarkable. Oh, something really nasty thing I've forgotten, is the gas stove. He still drives me sometime in the madness. It must have a trick to show how I get him on and off on command. I need usually happens to the 3 trials, is made to that.
When I look out the window, I see a large timber-framed house behind the church tower and behind them perched on the Schlossberg my university.

So, that was enough to read first,
kind regards, Steffi

0 comments:

Post a Comment