Tübingen Duck Race
Hi!
There is for me not to do too much, I'm a little walking around aimlessly in the city and then at the 8th Tübingen Duck Race booted. A wonderful event, I can only tell you. Well, there are a few hundred rubber duck in the Neckar tilted and then allowed to swim a race. Of course, all numbers are provided so that later found its owner and also the winner of a prize may be picked up. On their website there are a few photos, but it's probably the same as last year, but this year saw quite a selling agency for this: www.tuebingen-entenrennen.de. On
best but the effort that is driven around it. The THW was there, and divers from DLRG and kayakers, the ducks, who were lost in the thicket, have helped on the way and music and a live commentator. And all was followed by several hundred spectators on both sides of the riverbank.
When I was there it occurred to me that it the selling agency which is why it was the right decision to move to Tübingen.
Kind regards, Steffi
0 comments:
Post a Comment