AFS in the south and the ESG
Hello
This weekend I had another appointment with my volunteer core. At first I was in Rothenburg ob der Tauber ( at least pullout of nowhere) to education fall by AFS and have had my education. Eigetlich I was only there for the people of the PG-South (ie AFS in the south) meet you. And of course, to defend with Sven and Hanna AFS LIN against the South. Maybe I'm yet been made a little bit, especially in Thai massage, which can certainly be very useful. Rothenburg is a perfect tourist city, but also very beautiful. Only we had to choose between youth hostel and the school where the training courses were held back and forth forever more.
yesterday (ie on Sunday) evening, we went on with the ESG (Protestant Student Community), where the semester opening party was held and we should help as residents. So put away dishes, etc., name tags distributed (the people wanted partout have no simple name, so I let them write it themselves at some point). Then, when all the guests had gone we have a few of the residents here held our private party and what still danced. Luckily I could sleep and not have to like everybody here today to the university.
Kind regards, Steffi
0 comments:
Post a Comment