plays some weird combination Asked thoughts and images:
compounds: I do not know what it looks like students in other cities, I really only know her otherwise Aachen, but here run about so many of connecting students and fraternity members, this is totally weird. All with their belts and hats and then they also dive always completely inappropriate in a suit on. Yesterday was Semetereröffnungsfete in the KHG and then there were the Catholic from the compounds dar. I do not know exactly what to make of those, but it often comes before pretty ridiculous and so elitist, isolated from the rest, but one has something to look at, no question.
food: I have another wonderful benefit of my residence has not been adequately addressed, I think. The food. Es ist erstaunlich wie oft man an gutes (!) kostenloses Essen kommt, wenn man ein bischen in der ESG mitarbeitet. Yesterday, for example. For breakfast there was a semester opening brunch and dinner was one supplied with a large buffet in the KHG. Thursday evening is ESG evening and since we can then go and eat. If council is, so every 2 weeks, there's always a little something and probably I am doing the Vertauensstudenten for our floor, and I have also on preparations for the council and there is, eating right! So, this is not the reason why I'm here and I am here is fun, but to despise is not. And where else I should ever be hungry, there is the Church at 6 or the AG cooking and talking or or or ....
Photos: Now, I have compiled with the help of Steffi's digital camera and a few pictures. Here you are allowed to watch it all: http://agam-ora.magix.net .
My room
sunset
Kind regards, Steffi
PS: I should also like to write very a Comment, just send in the Comment box, I also feel if people read my text :-).
0 comments:
Post a Comment