Friday, October 6, 2006

How To Land A Job At A Tanning Salon

Tübingen II: The City

Since I have a lot of time, I drive myself frequently around the city. It is so out of my feet so to speak. For shopping, I stumble down either my Österberg, watch out, that I am not in the (the?) New (s) Bunting (a small stream) fell and ended up with EDEKA. Since there is a little expensive but really I can do but continue the few steps until I'm at Plus. But I also walk around aimlessly in the area, just to get to know them better (maybe I was developing at some point something like orientation). There are so many wonderful old buildings and small Streets, it's really nice here. The shops are so different than in Krefeld. can sock shops, wool shops, a violin maker, oriental tea and spices ... Some houses in the old town can be reached only by a small bridge, because it directly to (the) New (s): Most of these are small shops that offer special things. Ammer are built. Today I explored some ways and sometimes mountains on a bike (when Österberg I gave up and moved). But otherwise the town is very cycle-friendly.
You get used to pretty quickly to the Swabian what you hear all the time, only the Hello welcome I still find funny. Schwäbisch is actually quite easy. Men just replace all the "s" with "sh", unless that are at the beginning of a word and is sometimes a "le" to the words.
did on Wednesday I will also know the AFS Committee learned. They had committee meetings and then I'm gone to a few people to AFS information session in a Tübingen school. They are just as a heap, as I know it by AFS and now I'm already clamped for the next dates. But I also do not willed otherwise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment