My first Uniwoche
Hi!
is now my first Uniwoche over ... I was actually a lot longer than a week, there were so many new things to see and hear. On Monday it was
los unhappy. I'm good run up the hill to the castle only to be noted on the notice board that this is one of my two events, taking place not at the castle, but in the new auditorium, that is really outside my front door. So I had to back down the mountain (very fast) and immediately to the New Hall, to determine that it is the most boring events of my timetable. The content is at least mostly interesting, but the Prof rather soporific. Over the week I then found her way better, and I know now that take place almost all of my events. Only almost all of them because we killed the Profs with our incredible mass of people, so we do not fit in part in the practice rooms. Proseminar in UFG we are the proud figure of 47 people!
Highligts Some of my week was definitely artifact morphology (I could previously even think of anything more accurate). As you learn as the angle at which you must beat a flint, so you can make a nice Steinzeitwekrzeug. This will then also demonstrated by the lecturer in practice. Well, actually, because we learn to identify stone artifacts, but in practice it like me better.
is plenty of it confusing when you're sitting in seminars, where a few freshmen are, or where I'm the only one. In such a fun seminar I think in 2 weeks at presentation. I do not know exactly how a unit should look for the university and I have seen no other, but somehow I'm to blame. I finally reported for the Unit (which could also be because I have to lie in the remaining months of November already everywhere units). That makes me even more serious concern ... :-(
my schedule, I only have a little revision, because I have always said is that there is too much, because you'd have so much to do at home yet (see the presentations), so I deleted the pottery analysis. Then I found a great poster at the university, where you can in the evening to learn about the University in special courses in Arabic and signed up for it. So it is a zero-sum game has become, but one thing that I like much more. In addition, says our Akkadian Prof that Akkadian easier to learn Arabic if you can.
Kind regards, Steffi
PS: The best quotes of my professors:
"Archaeology has no practical use for the present"
"This is not a seminar, which is a promotional event for my excavation"
"And this is Rumpelstielchen" (for displaying a clay figure)
"Is there anyone Bachelor ?..... No? What a meeting!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment