Friday, July 11, 2008

Disadvantages Of Cybex Arc Trainer

Done!

So, the internship is over.
pity. Somehow it gave me was fun.
Even if was going to hell yesterday. Beginning of the holidays and the beginning of the summer reading clubs ...
We had been alone on loan to the 2200th This was a new record.
And all the returns come to a lot again. As you can imagine what that must have been a rush. I am using the set of books after not come soon.
As you can see me, can it stressful to go into a library.

But at least one was very happy with me. (Juhu!)
And obviously the odds stood well not bad If I would have to apply there for a training place. Good to know! :)
But I think I will continue to do so ,.... I apply there. The staff were all very nice and helpful and the working atmosphere is very pleasant. Moreover
I get from the other Azubine still a few little tips and information. After which I will then also send the same times.

Now just the next internship and hopefully another one on the UB / WB around here. There seems to be like again very different than in an Austrian Embassy.
Hopefully what, but I'm the first positive move.
(And out of my mouth! ^ ^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment