Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lenovo Can I Turn Veriface Off ?

The whole pack on a bunch of Japanese TV

In other words, our "shooting match" has begun!
Well, I am now but a rather shy person, which relates to other people in my whole environment (except of course my friends).
But the annual spectacle is now already somehow 'ne little "tradition".
from So look at the place along with the wake and fireworks.
It was not that bad.
And the roller coaster rides have somehow been fun. Man, I've already x-years no longer made ... had forgotten how fun that can be, especially backwards. ^ ^

is less funny, if a quite tipsy dude with even disappear from the earth. We have repeatedly searched the entire place for him, without success. -.-
This conclusion of the evening was less beautiful.
Fortunately, he has just called, he still went home at night because he could not find us. (And this is already a few miles ...)
We were always in the same place, except for the 2-3 people who have gone looking for. The alcohol just love ... After all, it is
nothing happens. That's the most important.
It's all so still made a good end.


And my internship has reached its mid-term! Yeah!
The job actually seems to be exactly what I expected less. S fun to me at least. ; See)
time, if I can look at this week one of the FAMIS over his shoulder. I just want to see how the entire workflow, not just the looks, the trainees.


And now I'm tired .... still. * G *

0 comments:

Post a Comment