after me in recent days, the heat has kept away from the PC announced up for tonight, the next thunderstorm.
The last days I spent with a trip to a beautiful Austrian lake. After the July rainy started completely has finally given the opportunity my many new high heels and summer dresses run: D
the postman came to my birthday several times. First, in the morning with the envelopes and letters, in the afternoon then went before the Paketzustellwagen and DHL. The birthday of my tax slaves at the weekend then I've also spent the same. At a nearby lake is a Beach clubbing took place and after a few cocktails, the first money-handling was already emptied;)
One of the Gifts: Luciano Barachini High Heels from my subordinates Reus:
But my wishes for a long time, not all are true! In the forum I have just made a new wish list of Vive Maria online. My subjects Pirilampo ordered within a few minutes, the first two sets of clothes. I expect imitators * *
0 comments:
Post a Comment