Letzten Dienstag habe ich spontan beschlossen für einige Tage zu unserem Zweitwohnsitz an einem der schönsten österreichischen Seen zu fahren um mich dort einige Tage zu entspannen. Bei der wunderschönen Kulisse die sich mir dort direkt beim Blick vom Wintergarten bietet fällt dies auch nicht schwer. Einer der klarsten und reinsten Seen Österreichs und ein wunderschönes Städtchen umrandet von Bergen...
Die Nachmittage habe ich damit verbracht mich zu sonnen, die Abende habe ich in den Strandbars direkt am See genossen.
Hier ein paar Eindrücke:
've Meanwhile, her time spent without your Goddess I hope to make you think about my birthday present! Next week - on 17 July - has come;)
the money for my two new bikinis I could already put my subjects Pirilampo feet, but of course I have many more requests:
first Heels of Buffalo (the exact wish to find my subordinates in my slave forum or on request directly from me!) 2
Money transfers For my multi-week holiday in Ibiza in September! There, I paid my slave in exquisite fashion in the most expensive clubs squander the world to invest or shopping!
third While shopping today I discovered some beautiful designer sunglasses (price range of € 120-450). Slaves want to pay any of the sunglasses get back to me.
4th On my Amazon wish list is more open requests can be found. Above all I want on my birthday on the camcorder, the Clock by Guess and the Nokia cell phone under my gifts * g *
find Looser which do not consider it necessary to me on my birthday an attention I use to send immediately to your ignore list!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Watch Movie Digital Playground Online
short trip ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment