Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Stud Girdle Demonstration



I love Japanese TV. The good people over there have so beautiful, "stupid" shows that it is a true joy.
Just yesterday, again ran 嵐 の 宿題 くん (Arashi no Shukudai-kun). The band members of Arashi invite a guest and take care of the spectators sent "homework" (mostly various games). Sometimes I really wonder
if the guys have only nonsense in your head. But funny it is. You have to hand it to them. ^ ^


ugliness (If interested, just look on Youtube, there are a few clips online), only the 7 hour time difference. The make it hard for the programs, the one interested to see. At least "live".
why I could now see no リンカーン (Lincoln).
I would have to know like what Hamada & Matsumoto ( Downtown ) and others have again come up with for nonsense.
Do I have to look at the sequence containing later, whatever. (Long live the Internet!)

PS Did
on Monday started my internship in our town library.
If it's fun and also seems to be quite interesting. Let's see what my second Trainees still tell it can do ...
And a supplementary training in a university library would not hurt also determined.
But to manage this over, then we'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment