Wuaaahhh!!!
Endlich ist es soweit.
Das neue BL Drama mit Morikawa-san und Sugiyama-san ist endlich erschienen.
Missing Road - Sekai wo Koete Kimi wo Yobu
Author Name: Festival Takatsuki (Kouzuki Matsuri)
Illustrator: Wings Myouzin
Release Date: 2008/07/23
Company: Lantis - Lantis
Cast:
弘樹 Takashi Zyou: Akira Sugiyama Osamu (Sugiyama Noriaki)
Izanburasu Castellan things: Morikawa Tomoyuki (Morikawa Toshiyuki)
Discover Alan: Hiroshi Kamiya (Kamiya Hiroshi)
Law Lord: Takehito Koyasu (Koyasu Takehito)
handed down through generations Iwaku付Ki arrow touches the house, different world "Rumarushan" Tatsuki Hiro's high school seniors had been blown into. Tatsuki Hiro's outstretched hand that is a handsome prince Izan different world of blonde blue eyes ...
(synposis taken from asphodelshaven )
I still have not heard it in full, but I'm in the process. I am very curious to see how Sugiyama-san, this time proposing. I was at his debut in Chocolatier no Renai Jouk surprised quite positive. I've heard dramas, where people have delivered a worse performance (and it was not necessarily their first role). ^ _ ^
And I personally think that the uke roles fit in nicely with him. * * Höhö
[edit]
* * seufzel
What can I say ..... it was sweet and kind of sad.
But still good. Although no H-scenes were there.
Can you listen to quiet times. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment